The Era of Justice and Generosity
Jabr Ibn Nouf narrates that I told Abu Saeed Khidri (a late companion of the Prophet): I swear there is no new year unless it is worse than last year and new Emirs are only worse than their predecessor. Abu Saeed said: I heard the same thing from the Messenger of Allah (PBUH&HP) but I also heard this from him: You (Muslims) will continue to have such situation until when new generations are born they see (recognize) nothing but tyranny and hardship and oppression will be everywhere on the earth… Then Allah will send a man from [me and] my progeny who will fill the earth with justice as it has been filled with tyranny. [and then] The earth will lavish its bounties and he will offer it to people while he does not need to count, and this is when the true Islam will reside [the world].”1
“Mahdi will return what is taken unwillingly from the usurpers such that if he has to pull a teeth to retun something to the rightful owner”2 (meaning what is usurped from the people will be taken back regardless of where they are; even if it is under the teeth of a usurper).
Narrated by Barid Ejli: “A companion told Imam al-Baqir (PBUH): Our companions are many in Kuda and if you demand anything from them, they will be fully obedient. Imam said: Is it a tradition amongst them that if a man needs money, he can go to his brother and collect from his brother’s pocket what he needs? The companion said: No my lord. Imam al-Baqir (PBUH) said: If they are not generous with their wealth then they are much more greedy for their life and blood. Then he continued: When the Awaited one rises, true and genuine friendship will occur. Thus one will go to his brother and comfortably takes what he needs in wealth from his brother and there will be no prevention from the owner.”3
These narrations depict the situation of society and people at the time of reappearance of Imam Mahdi. His government, once completed, will rule the whole world. And naturally such world will be needless of monetary items and money as everyone’s needs will be taken care of. This would be the situation where everything is done for free and the only goal of people would be to grow spiritually.
(selection from Categorized Narration about Imam Mahdi (PBUH) by Atatullah Kourani)
The Roshd Website congratulated all those who await the establishment of a just government, especially you dear friend, upon 15th of Sha’ban, the birthday anniversary of the spreader of justice and the kind Imam and savior, Imam Hujjat ibn Hassan al-Askari (PBUH).
1. Amali Toosi, pg. 512
2. Al-Fitan, vol. 1, pg. 355
3. al-Ikhtisas, pg. 24
- Absorbed in Worship of the BelovedImam Hassan al-Askari (PBUH) was born in Medina in the year 232 A.H. Like the other Imams, Imam […]
- Piety: Spirit of Deed and Reason of AscentIslam is made up of certain pillars and concepts, which without these concepts is nothing but a […]
- Unsuccessful DeceptionThe enemies of the Ahl al-Bait (PBUT) have always been looking for a fault, mistake or misconduct […]
- The Rewarding DayAs each day in the holy month of Ramadan ends in an Iftar-a fast breaking the holy month of Ramadan […]
- Childhood and WisdomImam Muhammad Taqi (PBUH), the ninth Imam and son of Imam Reza (PBUH), was appointed to Imamate at […]
Leave a Reply