When they saw a baby in her arms, they were shocked, and said: “O Mary, you have certainly done an unprecedented thing!” (Quran, 19:27). Mary remained silent and only pointed to her son. Jesus unexpectedly began to speak:
“I am indeed a servant of God.
He has given me scripture;
And made me a Prophet;
And He has made me blessed (for all people) wherever I am;
And has enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live;
And has made me grateful to my mother;
And has not made me a wretched tyrant.
So Peace be upon me, the day I was born, the day I will pass away, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)!” (Quran, 19:32-33)
- The Son of Mina (1)“O! My dear son! Be aware that it is your life and nothing else, that fades away as the hours […]
- The Essence of DeedsEvery deed one performs has certain characteristics which define the value of that deed. Among […]
- You, Yourself have Call Me …What is the actual meaning of Eid? At first it may be proper to seek the meaning of Eid in the […]
- ?Forgiveness or RevengeOne of the most important events that attracted people to Islam was Prophet Muhammad’s […]
- The Existing Promised OneThe belief in an ideal future (in which justice and equity would reign in place of the present […]