O Allah! I willingly desire for You… Confessing that You are verily my Lord and to You shall be my return. You had begun bestowing on me before I was anything worth mentioning.
Arafah Supplication of Imam Hossein ibn Ali (as).
- The Last ArrowThe entire period of the short life of Lady Fatimah (PBUH) after the demise of her father […]
- HopeA person always has hopes for a better future. It is one of the main hopes of the human that one […]
- How was He Like?The martyrdom of Amir al-Mu’minin (PBUH) is far from our understanding unless we know more about […]
- “The Memory of Ghadir”It was Friday and people were awaiting him to recite a sermon. He reviewed the memory of that day […]
- Prophet’s AppreciationBeing thankful and having appreciation of one who offers good is praised so much that the Holy […]