Night of 15th of Sha’ban: Praying for the Acceleration of the Reappearance
One of the advices of Imam Mahdi (PBUH) to his followers is to pray for the acceleration of relief (Faraj) (the reappearance of Imam Mahdi (PBUH)), because this praying is the key for solution to the problems. (1) Based on the narrations from the Infallible Imams (PBUT) the night of the 15th of Sha’ban is one of the most excellent nights of the year. Moreover seeking forgiveness of Allah (SWT) and praying is specially recommended on this night. (2)
On the night of 15th of Sha’ban all the attention of the people is toward the occulted Imam as it is his birthday anniversary. So how beautiful it is to recite the prayer of Faraj (3) (relief) sincerely on this night, the prayer which is recommended on all days of the year. (4)
In order to recite this prayer you may click here.
1. Kamal al-Din, vol. 2, p. 485
2. Mafatih al-Jinan by Late Muhaddith Sheikh Abbas Qumi
3. The beginning of the prayer is “O Allah be for your deputy …” which is famous as the Faraj prayer.
4. Kafi, vol. 4, p. 162
- Excerpts from the History of the Imam of PatienceHe was the strong arm of his father; he moved along the battlefield like a diver who comes on water […]
- As Long as the Opportunity PersistsSometimes, in the ups and downs of our daily lives, we forget important matters. Or in some other […]
- The Descendants of the Messenger of AllahImam Musa ibn Ja’far (PBUH) says: “All people are blessed by Allah’s mercy as […]
- This is My BeliefThere are many times in which we long for the opportunity to set time aside and ponder, an act we […]
- An Evident ExemplarAccording to the view of Islam, the woman is given the high status she desires. In fact, one of the […]
Leave a Reply