Why do Shiites consider “Divine Justice” (from amongst all the other attributes of Allah (SWT)) as one of the principles of religion?
As you may be aware, the prophets propagated their messages on the basis of two executive guarantees: warning the people and bringing glad tidings for them. They warned people from the agony of fire as a result of sins; and promised them the rewards and great blessings of the hereafter as a result of being obedient to the Almighty Allah.
Let us assume (God Forbid) that Allah (SWT) is an oppressor and that He will punish everyone regardless of their good actions. If this was the case, there would not be a difference between the righteous and the people who have been sinful all their lives; at the end both will be punished equally. Therefore, the set of laws set by Allah (SWT) and expressed by the prophets in the name of “Religion” will lose their guarantee of performance, and the instructions ordained by Allah (SWT) will be questioned. In such a situation, people will fail to see any reason for staying away from the unlawful acts expressed by Allah (SWT).
Hence, according to the religion of Islam, the Shiite school of thought, and morality, “Divine Justice” is not only a principle of the religion of Islam, rather it is a foundation in all the divine religions and the followers of them have implicitly accepted it. Therefore, the foundation of this religion is constructed on this important principle and other principles. One who denies this principle, has actually denied the whole religion.
- Ali and his Attitude to AdversariesWhen we review history, we can see how kings and governors and those in power reacted to those in […]
- The Fortress of HeartWhen Ma’mun the Abbasid Caliph called upon Imam Ali Ibn Musa al-Reza (PBUH) to migrate from Medina […]
- The Common Ground of the ReligionsThe world today is a world of differences and conflicts between the humans. Therefore, we should […]
- The Grandchild of the Prophet“Hussein is from me and I am from Hussein…Allah loves him who loves Hussein; Hussein is a grandson […]
- A Support in One’s LifeMankind inherently cannot live without support. The way human is created is that everyone seeks a […]
Leave a Reply